Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No More #

So my fellow peeps in the West, music is created by people, planets by meteors, and Pie by love. Today I really have nothing to talk about, really tired and bored. Might play some WoW, might eat some Pie. Possibly chillax to some Aqueous Transmission by Incubus, beautiful song. I saw some stuff posted on facebook today about a poor girl that plays Runescape, funny stuff. I used to play Runescape until I became a man but hey, I don't know. So thats it for todays, nice and short :).

4 comments:

  1. You should definitely eat some pie. You can't go wrong with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoy your day man! Pie, video games and music? Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm enjoying my day today alright. Played WoW and ate some leftover apple pie. Life is great!

    ReplyDelete