Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Now Second #2


I couldn't wait so I had to post again. I forgot how much I love Incubus and Pie see ---D It took me a few minutes to make but it is completely legit. Here is a list of my favorite Incubus songs:
-Black Heart Inertia
-Quicksand
-A Kiss to Send Us Off
-Dig
-Anna Molly
-Love Hurts
-Light Grenades
-Earth to Bella (Part I)
-Oil and Water
-Diamonds and Coal
-Rogues
-Paper Shoes
-Pendulous Threads
-Earth to Bella (Part II)

-Make a Move
-Admiration
-Neither of Us Can See
-Megalomaniac
-A Crow Left of the Murder
-Agoraphobia
-Talk Shows on Mute
-Beware! Criminal
-Sick, Sad Little World
-Pistola
-Southern Girl
-Priceless
-Zee Deveel
-Made for TV Movie
-Smile Lines
-Here in My Room
-Leech
-Follow (1st Movement of the Odyssey)
-2nd Movement of the Odyssey
-3rd Movement of the Odyssey
-4th Movement of the Odyssey
-Nice to Know You
-Circles
-Wish You Were Here
-Just a Phase
-11am
-Blood on the Ground
-Mexico
-Warning
-Echo
-Have You Ever
-Are You In?
-Under My Umbrella
-Aqueous Transmission
-Redefine
-Vitamin
-New Skin
-Idiot Box
-Glass
-Magic Medicine
-A Certain Shade of Green
-Favorite Things
-Summer Romance
-Nebula
-Deep Inside
-Calgone
-You Will Be A Hot Dancer
-Shaft!
-Trouble in 421
-Take Me To Your Leader
-Medium
-Speak Free
-The Answer
-Psychopsilocybin
-Sink Beneath the Line
-Hilikus
-Privilege
-Nowhere Fast
-Consequence
-The Warmth
-When it Comes
-Stellar
-Make Yourself
-Drive
-Clean
-Battlestar Scralachtica
-I Miss You
-Pardon Me
-Out From Under
PLUS all the songs from the new albums
So pretty much every song by them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment